Chelmsford Policy Board (May 2022)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interest
All Members must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
3. Appointment of Vice Chair
Minutes of meeting on 3 March 2022
5. Public Questions
Any member of the public may ask a question or make a statement at this point in the meeting. Each person has two minutes and a maximum of 20 minutes is allotted to public questions/statements, which must be about matters for which the Board is responsible. The Chair may disallow a question if it is offensive, substantially the same as another question or requires disclosure of exempt or confidential information. If the question cannot be answered at the meeting a written response will be provided after the meeting.
Any member of the public who wishes to submit a question or statement to this meeting should email it to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the start time of the meeting. All valid questions and statements will be published with the agenda on the website at least six hours before the start time and will be responded to at the meeting. Those who have submitted a valid question or statement will be entitled to put it in person at the meeting.
6. Longfield Solar Farm Development Consent Order - Consultation Response and Draft Local Impact Report
7. Review of Adopted Chelmsford Local Plan - Update
8. Strategic Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA) - Update to Methodology and Criteria Note
9. Self Build and Custom Housebuilding Register - Proposed Consultation
10. Chelmsford Policy Board Work Programme