How to make a group booking
To make this possible, family tickets are no longer available, but you are now able to book multiple tickets under one login or account.
At least one member of your party must have an ourChelmsford account before being able to make group bookings online.
When booking a group ticket, the person with an ourChelmsford account must book all the tickets together. Those attending the session as part of the group do not need an account or need to book.
Group bookings are only possible for swimming and ice-skating sessions.
Booking group tickets on the website
- Find your activity and click the Book Now button in the top right hand of the page. You can also choose the Book Online button on the footer.
- This will take you through to the booking online page. Choose the centre you want to book your activity at.
- You will be taken through to a log in screen. Enter your membership ID and a password in the relevant boxes and click login.
- Choose the swimming or ice-skating session you want to book group tickets for.
- You can choose the number of tickets you want to book, by using the + sign next to each ticket type, until the full number of tickets is reached.
- Once you have all the tickets you need, click the green Book button.
Booking group tickets on the Chelmsford City Sports App
- Log into the Chelmsford City Sports app and choose the swimming or ice-skating session you want to book group tickets for.
- You can select the number of tickets you want to book by using the Add More People option, which will appear above the Book button at the bottom of the screen.
- You can then increase the number of tickets you require until the full number is reached.
- Click the green Apply button.
- A confirmation screen will show the total number of tickets you have chosen and your session details. Once you have all the tickets you need, click the Book button.