Wellness Kids membership
Our Kids membership is perfect for children aged 0 to 15 years old. It offers your child access to all four of our Leisure Centres' fantastic facilities, giving them the perfect introduction to a healthy lifestyle.
Our Leisure Centres are: Riverside Leisure Centre, Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC), South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) and Dovedale Sports Centre.
Our Wellness Kids membership, for children aged 0 to 15 years, offers your child unlimited use of our four leisure centres' fantastic facilities, including our soft play area, pools and ice rink plus the gym and exercise classes, including Junior Gym and Teen Gym sessions.
Our easy access ourChelmsford card keeps all their information secure and in one place and with free equipment hire across all centres no matter what the activity, including ice skates, our Kids membership offers plenty to suit their needs, whatever their age.
With the Wellness Kids membership, your child will receive:
- use of all four of our Leisure Centres fantastic facilities including soft play area, pools and ice rink
- use of Riverside gym (for 14 and 15 years olds)
- use of Riverside's Junior Gym for 10 to 13 years olds, and CSAC's Teen Gym for 12 to 15 year olds (during normal operation, last entry to the gym for under 16s will be 5pm, and they will be required to leave the gym by 5.30pm, unless accompanied by a paying parent/guardian)
- use of exercise classes (classes are included for children aged 14 years and over and restrictions may apply to some classes. Check timetables for details.)
- Free equipment hire across all centres no matter what the activity, including ice skates
- You can book activities included in your membership at any of our Leisure Centres up to 10 days in advance
- £5 off both tiers of Chelmsford Theatre Membership
- 3foot People Festival: Priority booking 48 hours in advance of public ticket sale release (offer valid for 24 hour period only)
- You can use your membership at any of our four Leisure Centres.
- Please note some of our facilities have separate opening times; please see individual activity pages for details.
- £25 monthly Direct Debit
- Discounted rates are not available for this membership
All of our memberships are for a six calendar month commitment period.
- You can enquire online and one of our team will contact you as soon as we are able to sign you up.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must apply in person, and a parent or guardian (aged 18 years or over) must be present when you join a membership.
To make the most of your Wellness Young Adult membership, please read our terms and conditions.