What to do if you lose an item at our leisure centres
- You should go to the reception desk as soon as you realise you have misplaced an item.
- We will try to help you locate your item, and will log it in our log book.
Valuable lost property
- We will keep items of value, such as phones, wallets and car keys for three months.
- We will keep valuable lost property locked in a secure place.
- If an item is identifiable as belonging to a specific individual, we will contact them. Make sure to keep you ourChelmsford details up to date.
- When you come to collect your item, you will need to sign our log book to take the property away.
Non-valuable lost property
We keep non-valuable lost property for 24 hours. If you believe you have lost an item, you should contact the centre immediately. If we are able to locate your item, will keep it for you to come and collect.