Mind and body classes
Our Mind and body classes at Dovedale are designed to promote your well-being while giving you a workout.
Whether you are a complete beginner, or you want to train hard, we have a class for you.
Yoga is a great class for people of all ages, shapes and sizes. It can help transform your body and mind. It will improve strength, flexibility and posture, and relax and de-stress.
You will hold various poses throughout the class, with an instructor helping you throughout, so if you are a complete beginner, you will still feel the benefits.
We will provide mats for the class, but please feel free to bring your own if you have one.
This session lasts for 60 minutes and is a low intensity session.
- 30 minutes: £5.30
- 45 minutes: £6.40
- 60 minutes: £8
- 30 minutes: £4.80
- 45 minutes: £6
- 60 minutes: £7.20
Save money by upgrading to an ourChelmsford Plus or monthly Premium membership.
- 30 minutes: £4.30
- 45 minutes: £5.40
- 60 minutes: £7
- 30 minutes: £3.80
- 45 minutes: £5
- 60 minutes: £6.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
Our exercise classes are very popular, we advise booking in advance.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- call us on 01245 605685
- visit CSAC to book your place
You can book onto classes:
- ten days in advance if you have a monthly membership
- seven days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Plus card
- two days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Lite card
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- If you can't attend a class that you have booked onto, you must cancel at least two hours before it starts.
- You can cancel online or via the app, by calling 01245 605685 or in person.
- We will charge you the full amount for the class if you do not cancel in time, or if you do not attend.
- You will need to collect a ticket from reception when you arrive for your class.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you will need a £1 coin to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the key. Lockers are located in the changing rooms.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available.