Dance group exercise classes at South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC) are a fun way to get fit.
You will work up a sweat to the latest dance hits, or Latin beats while making new friends.
Beatz Fitness is a fun group exercise class with a great soundtrack of past and present anthems.
You will dance your way through routines as you tone, burn calories, improve your confidence and co-ordination.
This class is fun and completely addictive.
This class runs for 60 minutes and is a medium intensity session.
If you want a group exercise class that seems more like a party than a workout, then this is for you. You will combine slow and fast Latin rhythms that can tone and sculpt your body.
Dance your way to a healthier lifestyle, have fun and make friends.
This sessions runs for 60 minutes and is a medium intensity class.
- 30 minutes: £5.40
- 45 minutes: £6.40
- 60 minutes: £8
- 30 minutes: £4.90
- 45 minutes: £6
- 60 minutes: £7.20
Save money by upgrading to an ourChelmsford Plus or monthly Premium membership.
- 30 minutes: £4.40
- 45 minutes: £5.40
- 60 minutes: £7
- 30 minutes: £3.90
- 45 minutes: £5
- 60 minutes: £6.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
We recommend that you book our popular exercise classes in advance. You can get a ticket on the door, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- call us on 01245 605600
- visit the centre to book your place
You can book onto classes:
- ten days in advance if you have a monthly membership
- seven days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Plus card
- two days in advance if you have an ourChelmsford Lite card
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- If you can't attend a class that you have booked onto, you must cancel at least two hours before it starts.
- You can cancel online or via the app, by calling 01245 605600 or in person.
- We will charge you the full amount for the class if you do not cancel in time, or if you do not attend.
- You will need to collect a ticket from reception when you arrive for your class.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you will need a £1 coin to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the key. Lockers are located in the gym or on poolside.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available on poolside at all times, or near to the gym after 6pm.