HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) group exercise classes push you to your limits and give you amazing results.
Short bursts of activity, followed by periods of rest will get you burning calories and strengthening your body.
A fun, energetic workout that you’d be mad to miss.
Insanity will make your work flat out for three to five minutes, and then give you a 30 second recovery. Then you’ll start all over again on a different exercise.
Is it hard? Yes. Is it worth it? Definitely.
This class runs for 45 minutes and is a high intensity session.
- 30 minutes: £4.40
- 45 minutes: £5.40
- 60 minutes: £7
- 30 minutes: £3.90
- 45 minutes: £5
- 60 minutes: £6.20
Save money by upgrading to a monthly Premium membership
We recommend that you book our popular exercise classes in advance. You can get a ticket on the door, however we cannot guarantee availability.
- book online or via the app with an ourChelmsford card
- call us on 01245 605600
- visit the centre to book your place
You can book onto classes:
- You will need to book a session in advance to guarantee your space.
- If you do not check-in, we will charge you the full amount for the session.
- Please make sure that you have registered your email address with us in order to book online.
- You will need to collect a ticket from reception when you arrive for your class.
- You will not be allowed entrance to the class if it has already been running for five minutes or more.
- To allow time for changeovers, classes will finish five minutes before the advertised time.
- If you want to use a locker, you will need a £1 coin to release the key. You will get the £1 back when you return the key. Lockers are located in the gym or on poolside.
- There is a male group changing area and a female group changing area.
- Accessible changing is available on poolside at all times, or near to the gym after 6pm.