Ice skating for beginners holiday course
Children will learn the basics of ice skating in this fun school holiday course.
In this 4 or 5 day ice skating course at Riverside Leisure Centre, children will have fun learning to glide around the ice while improving their balance, agility and co-ordination!
These 30 minute sessions will teach children elements from Grades 1 to 3 of the Skate UK programme, including how to glide, how to turn and how to stop.
Day(s) and times running
- Monday 23 October to Thursday 26 October, 9.30am to 10am or 10am to 10.30am
- Monday 23 October to Friday 27 October, 12.45pm to 1.15pm or 1.15pm to 1.45pm
- £40 for 5 days (full price)
- £32 to 4 days (full price)
- You can also pay using Childcare vouchers.
- We offer a 15% sibling discount when you book two siblings onto our courses at the same time.
- Children should wear warm comfortable clothes which are not loose, bring thick socks, and arrive a few minutes early so they can be fitted with their ice skates.
- Children can bring gloves, knee pads and a helmet if they have them. These are recommended but not essential. These are not available to hire from the ice rink.