May Half Term at Chelmsford Museum
The theme for the week of May half term is 'our favourite things', and we have some exciting activities lined up for visitors of all ages!
You will have the chance to handle and learn about objects that our volunteers have chosen as their favourites.
Join us at these times:
- Monday 29 May: between 10:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Tuesday 30 May: between 10:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-3:30pm
These sessions are inspired by our Chelmsford 100 exhibition. Grab a piece of paper and a clipboard from reception and find and draw your own favourite object. Then, join us in the Wells Suite to decorate your flag with colourful pens and stickers, and even add a flag pole.
Decorate your flag in the Wells Suite at these times:
- Wednesday 31 May: between 10:30-12:30 and 13:30-15:30
- Thursday 1 June: between 10:30-12:30 and 13:30-15:30
- Friday 2 June: between 10:30-12:30 and 13:30-15:30