Make a comment or compliment
We are committed to providing high quality services that meet the needs of people living and working in the Chelmsford area. Your feedback provides us with valuable information on our performance and helps us to improve the services that we deliver.
To submit a comment, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- details of the service that your comment relates to
- information about your experience with us
- details of the comment or suggestion that you would like to make
Once we receive your comment, we will:
- acknowledge it within three days
- provide a full response within ten days
We will not respond to comments and suggestions that are rude, offensive, defamatory or time-wasting.
You can also:
- make a complaint
- comment or complain about a Councillor
- report if you suspect an officer of wrong doing or malpractice (also known as whistleblowing)