Full Council (December 2021)
You can view the:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Mayor's Announcements
3. Declarations of Interest
All Members are reminded that they must disclose any interests they know they have in items of business on the meeting’s agenda and that they must do so at this point on the agenda or as soon as they become aware of the interest. If the interest is a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest they are also obliged to notify the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of the meeting.
5. Public Questions
To receive questions from members of the public in accordance with Council Rules 10.1 to 10.6 on Item 6 on the agenda.
Any member of the public who wishes to submit a question or statement to this meeting should email it to email@example.com 24 hours before the start time of the meeting. All valid questions and statements will be published with the agenda on the website at least six hours before the start time and will be responded to at the meeting. Those who have submitted a valid question or statement will be entitled to put it in person at the meeting.
6. Cabinet Question Time
The Leader and Members of the Cabinet to answer questions submitted by Members of the Council in accordance with Council Rules 10.18 to 10.22.
7. Treasury Management Mid-Year Review
8. South Essex Parking Partnership: Proposed New Working Arrangements for New Term of the Partnership Agreement
9. Neighbourhood Plans for South Woodham Ferrers and Writtle
10. Gambling Act 2005: Statement of Licensing Principles
11. Notice of Motion: Improving Air Quality and Safety Around Schools
This motion was withdrawn before the meeting.