Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Advice if your partner, spouse or civil partner has asked you to leave

Your rights when a relationship breaks down can be a complex area of the law. This includes the rights relating to your property.

Your rights relating to the property will depend on your circumstances, such as your relationship status and tenure.

You can find more information about what to do about your property if your relationship breaks down by looking at Citizens Advice or Shelter.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.