If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.
You are a homeowner with a mortgage
Advice if you are struggling to pay your mortgage
You can look at Money Advice Service for information about:
- what to do if you're struggling to pay your mortgage
- government help if you can't pay your mortgage
- the different types of mortgages you can get, and other general information
You can also look at Citizens Advice for information about mortgage problems.
If you are struggling to pay your mortgage, you need to get help and advice about how to budget and manage your money.
You can look at:
- Money Advice Service for money advice, including debt advice and a budget planner
- Citizens Advice for information about debt and money
- Step Change for advice about debt
If you are struggling to pay your mortgage because you are out of work, you can look at GOV.UK for advice about finding a job.
You can also look at websites advertising jobs, such as Indeed or Reed, or contact local recruitment agencies for job opportunities.