Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

If you are struggling to find a privately rented home, people you know may be able to help.

You can try asking family or friends if they have somewhere for you to stay. Even if you can only stay with them temporarily, it will give you time to keep looking for somewhere else.

Even if family or friends can't help, they might know someone else that has somewhere for you to stay.

If you do find somewhere to stay with family, friends or someone they know, you could offer to pay them some rent at a level you can afford.

You could also use social media to let people know you are looking for somewhere to stay.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.