Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

You will have to complete the housing association’s application process, and then sign the tenancy for property.

Some housing associations offer fixed term tenancies, so you may only be able to stay in the property for a specified amount of time.

After the tenancy has ended, the housing association will assess your needs to see if you need to stay in the property. They will either offer you a new fixed term tenancy or help you find another property. 

Once you move into your property, we will remove you from the Housing Register.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.