Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Request a review

If you disagree with a decision we have made about your housing application, you can contact us to request a review. 

You must explain in full why you disagree with the decision.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.