Rough sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.

Have you contacted your landlord about the issue? (required)

Before you report a repair or unsafe property to us, you must have contacted your landlord first. You must have put your complaint in writing to your landlord and given them an opportunity to take action.

Return to housing standards


Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.