Are you, or your partner currently getting Housing Benefit, or Council Tax Support? Select yes, even if your award is currently suspended

This form is for customers who are already getting Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support to tell us about a change of address. If you want to make a new claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax reduction you can apply online.


Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.