We will clear any discarded needles or sharp objects from the street and public places.
To report needles that need to be removed, you will need:
- your name, address and contact details
- information about where the problem is located
- any further information that you think is relevant
- photos or evidence of the problem, if you have it
We offer a special collection service for clinical waste bins if you need to dispose of used medical needles.
How we deal with needles
Once we receive your report of discarded needles or sharp objects, we will:
- acknowledge your report within three days of receiving it
- visit the location
- resolve the problem