If you are concerned about someone who you think is rough sleeping, you can send an alert to StreetLink.
Sustainable Warmth scheme
Sustainable Warmth is a government-funded scheme to help people improve the energy efficiency of their homes. This scheme is closed for applications.
These measures could include:
- insulation to keep your home warm and help cut energy bills
- a new low-carbon heating system with an air-source heat pump
- heating controls or an energy-efficient hot water solution, so you only use heat when you need to
- solar panels to generate free electricity
- energy-efficient lighting, which is cheaper to run
If you missed the application window for this scheme, you can apply for help through some of our other available schemes. These include the Energy Company Obligation 4 or the upcoming Home Upgrade Grant 2.
If you have applied for the Sustainable Warmth Scheme and would like to contact our Sustainable Warmth Officer, you can:
- email email@example.com
- call 01245 606662
They can help you with any further questions or suggest other schemes that could help your household.