Report now

You can report a breach of planning permission to us, and we will investigate.

We investigate:

  • building or engineering works that do not have planning permission
  • change of use of land or buildings that does not have planning permission
  • failure to comply with planning conditions attached to a planning permission
  • unauthorised works to listed buildings
  • unauthorised works to protected trees
  • land or buildings which are harming the appearance of the local area
  • unlawful display of advertisements

We do not investigate:

Complaints about noise, light, odour, bonfires or pests are not planning enforcement issues, but you can report a public health issue to us. 

You can find more information about breaches of planning permission on the Planning Portal.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.