View your landlord benefit payments online
You can sign in or register an online profile for Council Tax, Benefits or Business Rates.
You can view details of the payments you receive as a landlord on behalf of your tenant's Housing Benefit claim with us.
You can also find out about how Universal Credit will affect landlords.
When you sign in, your username is not case sensitive but your password is.
You can sign in to view:
- Housing Benefit payments we have made to you
- details of rent for your tenants
- any overpayments and the current balance
- notification letters we have sent to you
- any claims we have suspended
Register for an account
To register for an account, you will need:
- your email address
- to set a username
- to set a password
- to set up a security question
- to add landlord to your profile
- to request a PIN
We send the PIN by post to the property, for security reasons.
If you have lost your PIN, you can contact us.
Forgotten username or password
If you have forgotten your username or password for your account, you can get a reminder or reset email from the sign in page.