Contact us about a rebate

If you are of state pension age, you may be eligible for a Second Adult Rebate.

You can apply for a Second Adult Rebate if:

  • you are of state pension age

  • you can't claim a single person discount as a non-dependent lives with you

  • the non-dependent living with you has a low income

To apply for a Second Adult Rebate, you will need:

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.