You can contact us if you’re struggling to pay your Council Tax or are behind with your payments.

You can also request to make changes to your Council Tax instalments.

If you are on a low income, you may be able to claim Council Tax Reduction.

For general advice about debt, you can look at:

You can find information about what we do if you miss payments on GOV.UK.

If you get a reminder and want to make an arrangement to pay your Council Tax, you can contact us.

If you receive a summons and want to discuss payment, you find out what you need to do.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.