General election results
- Vicky Ford, The Conservative Party Candidate: 31,934
- Penny Richards, Labour Party: 10,295
- Mark Alan Lawrence, The Official Monster Raving Loony Party: 580
- Marie Goldman, Liberal Democrat: 14,313
In the general election of 2019, Vicky Ford was declared the winner with 31,934 votes.
Turnout was 71.34% and there were 224 rejected votes.
You can download the official declaration of results.
- Chris Vince, Labour Party: 16,953
- Nigel Carter, UK Independence Party (UKIP): 1,645
- Reza Hossain, Green Party Candidate: 821
- Stephen Robinson, Liberal Democrat: 6,916
- Vicky Ford, The Conservative Party Candidate: 30,525
In the general election of 2017, Vicky Ford was declared the winner with 30,525 votes.
The turnout was 70%. There were 103 rejected votes.