You should only use this form to complain about an elected councillor. If your complaint is about a member of staff, you need to follow our standard complaints procedure.

Your details

Who is your complaint about? (required)

This form is for complaints against councillors only, as they have a separate Code of Conduct.

If you wish to complain about a member of staff at Chelmsford City Council, you need to use our complaints form.

What type of complainant are you? (required)


Data protection declaration: We are a Data Controller for the purposes of data protection legislation. We hold and process all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. For more information, you can read our privacy policy and privacy notices.

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.