Equality duty and gender pay gap
To comply with the Equality Act 2010 and to meet the Public Sector Equality Duty, we:
- publish equality information
- set equality objectives
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Objectives are to:
- continually improve services to ensure equal access for all customers
- work effectively with under-represented communities
- promote equality and diversity through working practices
- recruit and retain staff with the right skills and behaviours to work for the benefit of all sectors of our local community
We have also adopted the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) working definition of anti-semitism and its examples.
This data is anonymous, and we do not use it to identify individual employees. Instead, the data provides a profile of our workforce and allows us to better understand how our decisions could affect our employees.
Gender pay gap reporting
As an organisation with over 250 employees, we need to publish and report specific figures about our gender pay gap.
Our Gender Pay Gap Report includes an overview of our gender pay gap figures, as well our actions for the future.
The government collate the reports from all organisations in the UK. You can view gender pay gap information on GOV.UK.