If you have a non-dependant living with you, we will reduce the amount of Council Tax Reduction you receive. We will make a deduction depending on the non-dependant's weekly income.

You can find out what a non-dependant is.

We look at the non-dependant’s gross income, so before they have paid tax and National Insurance. 

Is there something wrong with this page?

You can report issues with the website using our website feedback form, which will go directly to the Web Team. This team will be unable to deal with your enquiry if it is not related to the website.